- Machine Capacity: w 29.5" x h 18.75"
- Hollow Tube: 19.5" (500mm)
- Round Solid: 9" (229mm)
- Production Level: Extreme
- Standard Features: Siemens Automatic Touch Screen Controls, Automatic Guide Arm, Flood Coolant and Automatic Feed Control
- The top-of-the line DoALL DCDS-750NC automatic band saw features a dual column, dual mitering saw head with extreme high production capabilities. It is designed to produce parts from a wide variety of metal from square structural material and stainless, to tubes and tool steel.
- It is the perfect automated band saw for large materials to be cut at 60 degree angles (left and Right) as well as vertical straight cuts – truly the “A to Z” of industrial sawing technology.
- Controlled by a touch screen Siemens system, your team simply programs the desired parameters into the DCDS-750NC and let it get to work, with minimal human intervention. The DCDS-750NC offers high loading capacity and a variety of optional accessories.
- Operator Control Console
Control Console extends out beyond the safety fence and can easily be positioned for operator comfort and safety insuring hands are away from the blade at band start.
- Siemens Touch Screen Panel
The touch screen workstation provides the operator with easy to access job programming along with constant monitoring of jobs while the machine is running in automatic. The work station also monitors and displays blade speed, head feed rate, and head position at all times. It automatically displays any machine errors for ease of any troubleshooting eliminating any long periods of downtime.
- Saw Head Design
The saw head is mounted on linear rails which are mounted to two robust columns at a 6 degree cant. The 4 point head mounting system to the columns increases stability of the saw head allowing for increased blade life.
- Direct Driven Band Drive
Drive is comprised of an electric VFD controlled motor transferring power thru a gear reduction unit directly to the drive wheel eliminating belt slippage giving positive torque to the sawblade.
- Servo Driven Indexer
The indexer is positioned and driven by a servo motor driven rack and pinion system including a rotary encoder which is known for its accuracy. Its 78.5” single stroke, which can be multiplied, decreases cycle time of the machine allowing for increased production.
- Retractable Shuttle Type Index Vice
Both index vice jaws retract when the vice is opened to accommodate the movement of crooked stock increasing accuracy and repeatability.
- Multiple Machine Cycles
The machine can be operated in either semi-automatic or automatic mode:
In semi-automatic mode the material is placed manually by the operator or by use of the GTO function and clamped in place. The head is placed to the desired angle thru the RTO or rotate function and locked in place. The saw band is started and the cut is completed.
In the automatic mode the operator programs the pieces to be cut in one of the 99 jobs, sets the material, and starts the cycle. The machine automatically cycles thru the parts as programmed making it a “hands free” operation.
- Hydraulic Band Tension
Eliminates the possibility of over/under tightening of the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Flood Coolant System
Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip.
- Modified Metered Feed System
The metered cutting feed rates are regulated by the use of a hydraulic throttle valve which is controlled by a servo motor which allows us to achieve a very precise feed rate. This rate is also monitored by the system using 2 programmable operator inputs ARP and RZP.
ARP is an operator setting which allows the machine to regulate the feed rate depending on the resistance of the material or dulling of the saw blade decreasing the chance of out of square cuts.
RZP is an operator setting allowing for the setting of optimal feed rates depending on the saw band position in the material. Rates can be automatically sped up or slowed down to decrease blade wear and increase productivity.
- Saw Head Turntable
Robust saw head turntable is hydraulically driven and locked in place either thru automatic cycle programming or manually entered RTO (rotate to) function and hydraulically locked in place to prevent head drift eliminating the possibility of scrap parts.
- DRO for Head Positioning
DRO's are used for head angular and height positioning. These scales are time honored and known for their rigidity and service in the sawing industry.
- Full stroke Hydraulic Vices and Nesting Cylinders
Full stroke hydraulic vices insure maximum part clamping eliminating the possibility of material movement. Unique designed front vice jaws give maximum clamping pressure near the cut at all times.Variable vice pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing and extrusions.
- Full stroke Hydraulic Vices and Nesting Cylinders
Full stroke hydraulic vices insure maximum part clamping eliminating the possibility of material movement. Unique designed front vice jaws give maximum clamping pressure near the cut at all times. Variable vice pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing and extrusions.
- Nesting Fixtures
Vertical hold down clamp assemblies allow the operator to perform multiple piece cutting increasing productivity.
- Band Wheels
Cast steel band wheels insure proper band tracking and long life.
- Automatic Material Indexer Retraction
Energizing the CMU button in automatic cycle allows the indexer to retract material away from the blade. Reducing damage to the saw blade teeth
One year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions listed on the last page. Optional ten year warranty is available (DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment)
- Hydraulic dual swivel head to 60 left to 60 degrees right
- Automatic & semi-automatic cycle
- Movable console with Siemens controls
- Rapid head down approach
- Carbide faced saw guide inserts
- Programmable material height sensor
- Full stroke hydraulic vises
- Driven band cleaning brush
- Infinite band speed by variable frequency drive
- Automatic movable guide arm setting
- Cast steel band wheels
- Programable modified metered feed system
- Vertical hold downs
- Laser line generator
- Hydraulic band tension
- Recirculating coolant system
- Mist band lubricator system
- Digitally displayed angle position with hydraulic lock
- Variable Vise Pressure
- LED work light
- 6 degree cant design
- Saw blade guards
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- Recommended band speed chart
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- 2.6 ft Heavy-duty output conveyor for angle cutting with drip pan/gutter - 31.5"" cylinder width - 1142 lbs/ft capacity
- 6.6 ft (2000mm) Input or output conveyor with drip pan/gutter - 31.5" cylinder width - 1142 lbs/ft capacity
- Single fixed vertical guide roller - 11" cylinder heights - Attaches to RDT for operation
- Single adjustable vertical guide roller - Adjusts up to 31.5" cylinder width - Requires RBR for operation
- Single adustable horizontal conveyor roller - 1543 lbs/ft capacity
- Worm chip conveyor for long chips - includes chip pan **16 week lead time
- Wear parts service kit - contains wear plates, guides, band brushes
- Chip pan with drain
- Handle for chip box
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment
- Custom Freight
DoALL 19.5 inch Dual Column Dual Miter Band Saw DCDS-750CNC
w 29.5" x h 18.75"
Saw Blade: Width x Length
1-1/2" x 256"
Maximum Index Strokes Length
Floor Space Dimensions
W x L X H
142" x 177" x 95"
Material Pass Height
460V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration
Total Amp Draw (FLA)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts