Cart is empty
** FREE SHIPPING TO COMMERCIAL ADDRESS THAT CAN OFFLOAD**
SHIPPING IS TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY. OTHER AREAS PLEASE EMAIL FOR FREIGHT QUOTES.
Due to unprecedented rise in steel costs, the manufacturer is requiring ALL distributors
to add a 10% steel surcharge to the base price of Betenbender Machines
- ** FREE SHIPPING TO COMMERCIAL ADDRESS THAT CAN OFFLOAD**
- BED - Steel one piece box section, stress relieved; welded to side frame insures positive alignment of bed and housings with beam supports that have removable wear tops which allow (1) convenient change to solid top and (2) plates with pin gauging.
- RAM - Steel, stress relieved. Truss rod construction assures blade parallelism without consuming, short span adjustments.
- POWER RAKE - allows change of blade rake angle for minimum camber & twist.
- HYDRO-MECHANICAL HOLDDOWN - firmly grips material to prevent movement and
tipping. Optional urethane gripping pad protects soft and polished materials from marking.
- ALLOY BRONZE GIBS - provides long service life and allow minimum running clearance for accurate control of blade clearance setting.
- FOOTSWITCH CONTROL - is activated from a fully shrouded portable footswitch operating on 120 volts.
- DRIVE - two hydraulic cylinders pushing or pulling directly on cross-head, no rotating pin action saving on wear.
- HYDRAULIC VALVES - in manifold block for a minimum of fitting and piping; "C" frame motor for precision alignment of pump.
- *PLEASE DESIGNATE VOLTAGE REQUIRED
- *Machine Start-up/Training of Operators & Maintenance Personnel is Included.
- *All Hydraulic Oil Included
- Rigging, Lagging, Leveling & Electrical Hook Up is Customers Responsibility
- MADE IN USA
- 36" Power Back-gauge w/LED Readout
- NEMA Electrics
- 4' Squaring Arm w/Inlaid Scale
- Disconnect Switch
- Power Adjust Variable Rake
- Hydraulic Self‑Compensating Hold-down Bar Assembly
- Hour Meter
- Knives/Four Cutting Edges
- All Steel Construction
- All Hydraulic Fluids Included
- Light Beam Gauge
- Manual Swing-up Back-gauge
- American Made Motors
- Lifetime Telephone Support @ No Charge
- All Components Available from Local Suppliers
- Safety Interlock Switch for Front Guard
- Linemaster Foot Switch
- NC Control 5 Station "Go To
- * 48" Support Arms/Front Gauges
- Inlaid Scale (0‑48")
- Disappearing Stops (Support Arms)
- * Solid Table Top ‑ Bolt on Segments
- Machined Solid Table Top Bed
- * Neoprene Hold-down Caps
- * One Shot Lubrication
- Automatic Lubrication
- Oil Cooler
- Ball Transfers
- Angle Gauge
- Electronic Stroke Control
- Continuous Stroke (Includes Stroke Counter)
- Stroke Counter
- Independent Hold-down Control
- Extra Foot Pedal w/Keylock Switch
- Extended Squaring Arm (4' Standard)
- Flip Up Stops (Squaring Arm)
- Left Hand Squaring Arm (4')
- Dovetail Slots or T‑Slots
- Keylock Switch
- Increase HP (increase Stroke)
- Power Blade Gap Adjustment (10ga, 3/16" 1/4")
- 2 Position Power Blade Gap Adjustment (3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4")
- §3 Position Power Blade Gap Adjustment (3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4")
- Pneumatic Sheet Support
- Gap Type Machine: (Slitting)
- Special Paint Colors
- Other Electrics and Motors
- Bolt/Shim Kit for Leveling
- Crating Charge (Not an Export Crate) Still Requires Tarping
- Power Lift
- *Automatic Power Lift
- Extra Length on Back-gauge
- CNC Back-gauge
- ASK ABOUT OPTIONS NOT LISTED.
- ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- *RECOMMENDED OPTIONS FOR ALL MACHINES
- §RECOMMENDED OPTIONS FOR 3/8", 1/2" AND 3/4" MACHINES.
- Custom Freight
BETENBENDER Hydraulic Shear Model 6-125 6ft x 10 ga
ITEM: 6' x 10 ga. (1/8") Hydraulic Shear
6 ft (72 in.+)
Mild Steel Capacity:
Stainless Steel Capacity:
Capacity - A-36 Mild Steel
(80,000 lb. tensile)
Capacity - 304 Stainless Steel
(At Highest Rake)
Main Motor (H.P.)
Nominal Cutting Length
Number of Holddowns
Knives (Four(4) Cutting Edges)
76" x 1" x 3"
Rake of Moving Blade (per foot)
Back Gauge Range
Strokes Per Minute
Overall Width (w/backgauge)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts