Cart is empty
- This vise-mounted manual bead roller can make hose beads in thin-wall tubing for fuel, radiator, and intake lines.
- Designed for 3/8” OD tubing with a maximum wall thickness of .035”.
- Comes with a round bead profile and works right out of the box.
- Removable handle lets you adapt a 1/4” square socket.
- Sheet metal beading tool mounts to your bench or vise with the included blocks.
- Replaceable friction points run on bronze bushings for long life.
- Hardened, precision-machined internal gears ensure high-quality beads for many years.
- Machined and anodized solid aluminum external housing keeps this small bead former working accurately.
- Sheet metal beading tool covered by a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
- Manual bead roller recommended for: Anyone working with thin-wall tubing (especially copper) for plumbing, radiators, condensers, AC units, and refrigerators.
BAILEIGH Bead Former BF-035
ITEM: Metal Bead Former
Mild Steel Capacity:
Capacity (Mild Steel)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts