Inventory Changes Daily and Lead Times May Exist.
Please CALL/EMAIL to Confirm Availability Before Placing Order.
** FREE SHIPPING TO COMMERCIAL ADDRESS THAT CAN OFFLOAD**
BETENBENDER Hydraulic Press Brake Model 8-50 8' x 50 Ton
- ** FREE SHIPPING TO COMMERCIAL ADDRESS THAT CAN OFFLOAD**
Every Betenbender machine is thoroughly inspected and tested.
1.Parallelism is maintained between bed and ram or at preset
angle by using precision automatic leveling controls. Parallelism
is maintained at +/-.002" in low speed.
2.The ram bottom reversal point is controlled by precise limit
switches referenced off the bed. This isolates housing deflections, which can interfere with its accuracy.
- ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY
Return speed and rapid advance facilitates high cycle rates.
Operator control is simplified by slow and press speed, thus work
spoilage is avoided. Rapid advance with automatic change. The point
of speed change is fully adjustable by electric limit switch.
Micrometer type tilt adjustment is graduated in .001" increments
permitting ram tilt adjustments up to 1/2" in either direction.
- ELECTRO MECHANICAL STROKE CONTROL is bed referenced. Bottom limit is manually set with a lead screw and displayed by an mechanical readout calibrated in .001" increments.
BETENBENDER'S press brakes have long full tonnage strokes,
adjustable length and selectable speed combinations, adjustable
height for short stroke, 2-speed standard and the optional 3- speed for adjustable low speed to prevent whip
- ELECRICAL EQUIPMENT
Meets requirements of NFPA no.79, JIC and construction requirements of the latest ANSI B-11.3 Standards. Includes drip-proof, continuous duty 45 degree Celsius ambient hydraulic pump motor wired for 230 or 460 volt, 3 phase 60 hertz.
Self-lubricating replaceable non-metallic ways prevent galling and provide long service life. Cylinders are high-strength, all steel. To minimize wear and provide a superior oil seal, inside cylinder surfaces are honed to a mirror finish.
Compact, precision machined aluminum manifold incorporates off-the shelf components, minimizes piping and consolidates "O" ring mounted valves.
Quiet, vane type, constant volume pumps. In keeping with good hydraulic design practice, these energy efficient pumps are located outside the reservoir.
Filtration of contaminants as small as 10 microns is accomplished with intake and discharge filters. A built-in magnetic trap and air breather filter provides added protection against contaminants. Reservoir of large capacity facilitates effective heat dissipation. A fluid level gauge is provided.
Main Control Cabinet - NEMA 12 enclosures mounted in the right housing containing: magnetic non-reversing motor starter and 120 volt circuit.
Main motor START button and STOP button are illuminated.
RAM UP and RAM DOWN buttons.
Clevis mounted cylinders eliminate cylinder binding by reducing the possibility of oil leaks from cylinder binding.
(Pins & bushings do not rotate under load, this reduces excessive wear)
- MADE IN USA
- Clamp Type Back-gauge-Manual Adjustable X,Y,Z
- NEMA Electrics
- All Hydraulic Fluid Included
- American Made Motor
- Hour Meter
- Lifetime Telephone Support @ No Charge
- Bottom Time Delay
- Three Position Foot Pedal
- Depth Stop w/Digital Readout
- All Steel Construction
- Disconnect Switch
- Two-Speed Ram
- All Components Available from Local Suppliers
Maximum Bending Length
Distance Between Housings
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts
- *Manual Front Reading Backgauge (24") w/Mechanical Readout
- Power Front Reading Backgauge w/5 Station NC "Go To" Controller on Pendant
- Power Ram Adjustment w/5 Station NC "Go To" Controller on Pendant
- Extra Length on Backgauge
- Micrometer Precision Gauge Unit (2 Required)
- CNC Ram Stop
- CNC Backgauge
- *24" Support Arms "Slide" Type
- Extend Support Arms (each)
- Disappearing Stops
- *Work Light
- *Variable Tonnage Control
- *One Shot Lubrication
- Automatic Lubrication
- Oil Cooler
- *Light Curtain w/Full Fence
- *Operator Station Palm Control
- Additional Foot Pedal w/Key Lock
- Palm Buttons/Foot Control System (Hand buttons to preset height, stop and hold, foot to continue to shut height.)
- Dove Tails or T‑Slots
- Ram Machining
- Bed Machining Angle Brackets
- Angle Brackets (Plates) for Top (4"x4") 18" Shorter than Bed
- Angle Brackets (Plates) for Bottom (4"x4") 18" Shorter than Bed
- Increase Throat Gap or Increase Open Height
- Increase Stroke Length
- Keylock Switch
- Die Rollover Bars (Recommended for 4/Way Dies)
- Air Lift (Recommended for 4/Way Dies)
- Dual Calibration
- Crating Charge (Not An Export Crate) Still Requires Tarping
- Special Paint Colors
- Bolt/Shim Kit for Leveling
- Ram Stop Control (1/4" Above Die)
- Rigging, Lagging, Leveling & Electrical Hook Up is Customers Responsibility
- NOTE: DIE RISERS NOT FURNISHED
- ASK ABOUT OPTIONS NOT LISTED.
- ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- *RECOMMENDED OPTIONS