Cart is empty
- Palmgren's Dual-Force mechanical booster machine vises are simply a smarter vise. Equipped with a patented mechanical booster and adjustable clamping force system that delivers secure, accurate and efficient clamping without the need to over tighten the vise spindle. The adjustable clamping pressure provides consistent, continuous force of up to 11,200 pounds (50KN) maximum making part holding simple and easy.
- Precise clamping force regulation (patented) is achieved by turning the force ring to one of three graduation settings and a simple turn on the handle provides precise clamping pressure every time.
- Mechanical booster (patented) delivers a steady clamping force and is equipped with an internal disc spring design that guards against shocks and vibrations maintaining consistent pressure during the machining operation.
- Incorporates the Dual-Force design of all directional alignment with a 1⁄2 pound of downward force for every pound of horizontal force.
- Precision ground and hardened jaw plates
- Precision ground and hardened vise body
- Clamping repeatability within 0.0005"
- Parallelism of keyways on bottom of vise bed to the jaw face 0.0006"
- Parallelism of the face to the vise bed 0.0004"
- Squareness from the bed to the jaw face 0.0008"
- Height tolerance is within &plusms;0.0004"
- Unique chip cover protects the spindle and nut while facilitating the evacuation of chips
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron castings deliver the strength, rigidity and long term accuracy required while absorbing machine vibration
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Custom Freight
PALMGREN Dual Force Precision Mechanical Booster Machine Vise 9625956
ITEM: 6" x 13" Dual Force Precision Mechanical Booster Machine Vise
25.000" x 6.339" x 6.614"
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.