Cart is empty
- Designed especially for multi-face machining of simple to complicated workpieces with a single clamping operation. These vises are small but have a large holding capacity making them ideal for 5-sided machining. Equipped with a variety of jaw options to cover a wide range of workholding applications. These unique vises deliver unrestricted all around access to the workpiece and are equipped with our Dual Force anti-lift mechanism to counter the lifting effect on the part while being machined.
- The Optimal Solution for 5-Axis Machining:
- Designed for space saving, obstruction free 5-Axis machining allowing machining operations close to the workpiece with low risk of collision
- Simple, robust construction, smooth surfaces, easy cleaning
- 80,000 PSI Ductile iron castings for rigidity and dimensional stability
- All sides are hardened and ground
- Both clamping jaws move simultaneously, self-centering to shorten the clamp and un-clamp times
- From the center of the workpiece to the bed of the vise is perpendicular to 0.0004"
- Repeatable and controllable high clamping force up to 4500 lbs.
- Dual Force design completely prevents spreading of the clamping jaws and workpiece lift
- Suitable for raw or pre-machined, cubical, round or odd shaped parts are easily clamped
- Custom Freight
PALMGREN Dual Force 5-Axis Machine Vise 9625940
ITEM: 4" x 3" Dual Force 5-Axis Machine Vise
1.732" - 3.307"
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.