Cart is empty
- This double station vise offers cost saving productivity by maximizing the number of parts in the machines work envelope. It allows for multiple part workholding for better spindle utilization, reduced tool change time and reduced machine travel from part to part.
- Equipped with Dual Force anti-lift mechanism at both ends of the vise
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron casting deliver the strength, rigidity and long term accuracy required while absorbing machine vibration
- Can be mounted horizontally or verticall
- One handle operates the two moveable jaws
- Unit can clamp two of the same size parts or different size parts
- Clamping force equalization - the same force is applied to both parts whether they are the same size or not
- Precision ground on all sides
- Height tolerance is within .001˝ so several vises can be lined up parallel to each other
- Repeat clamping accuracy of .0002˝
- Fixed center jaw has a machined keyway for accurate alignment and set up
- 6 different work piece clamping applications
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Patented auto memory mechanism gives you an advantage especially when clamping different size parts. The two jaws are auto set to the proper position for the two workpieces than each time you open and close the vise the jaws maintain their set position allowing for quick repeat loading and unloading of the vise.
- Custom Freight
PALMGREN Dual Force Precision Double Station Machine Vise 9625936
ITEM: 6" Dual Force Precision Double Station Machine Vise
4.921" - 12.441"
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.