Cart is empty
- Palmgren’s Dual Force line of machine vises are all designed for precision part clamping and are ideal for use in running production parts where datum’s, flatness and parallelism is key. The Dual Force design allows the moveable jaw to deliver a 1/2 pound of downward force for every pound of horizontal force, preventing parts from lifting upward under heavy clamping loads. This line of vises is built to provide the strength and rigidity to hold all parts securely and accurately, large and small, while they absorb and dampen machine vibration.
- The Multi-Function line-up of vises provides a unique solution for quick and easy work piece clamping for most CNC machining applications. This lighter design makes the vise easier to mount and handle than other styles of vises.
- Model 9625932 is standard with the traditional push style moveable jaw
- Model 9625933 is standard with a pull style moveable jaw. This configuration provides an added benefit of easier part programming in the “Y” axis. It also reduces the reach-over distance, making part loading and unloading safer and easier for the machine operator.
- The vises can be mounted on its base/bottom, on either side or upright. They can also be mounted back to back to create a fast, easy and economical vise tombstone.
- 0.0005˝ clamping repeatability
- Equipped with Dual Force anti-lift mechanism
- 70,000 PSI ductile iron castings
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Custom Freight
PALMGREN Dual Force Multi-Function Precision Machine Vise Right Station 9625932
ITEM: 6" Dual Force Multi-Function Precision Machine Vise: Right Station
Right Station Vise
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.