- Manual, side adjustable, quick-change blade gap adjustment
- PLC controlled backgauge
- A660 bronze bearings guaranteed for 5 years based on a 24 hour workday. These bearings easily last 15-20 years and the bronze material is always readily available.
- Under 3,000 P.S.I. system pressure that provides substantially longer system life.
- Extremely heavy-duty hold downs. Fewer hold downs = less maintenance. Hold down pressure is adjustable for your sensitive material.
- Extremely heavy duty, precision tables designed to provide the least amount of deflection and to last generations
- Incredibly strong gusseted table providing decades of reliable performance
- Complete O.S.H.A. and ANSI B11.4 Compliance
- Positive mechanical tapered gibbs for smooth uniform gap adjustment
- Easy to understand mechanical gap indicators showing exact gap placement and infinite adjustment
- Incredibly simple, easy to troubleshoot hydraulic system is fully covered by our 5 year warranty and is comprised of all readily available components
- Lifetime Parts Availability: Every component on machine is available from your local suppliers giving you a lifetime of productivity and parts
- Shadow light for precise shearing line
- PLC Touch Screen Control
- 36” or 48” Travel EXTREMELY Heavy Duty Backgauge
- Fully Loaded, Extremely Heavy Duty Table
- All 1/4” and 3/8” shears that are 12’ and shorter come standard with a manual side adjustable gap adjustment.
- Squaring Arms
- Swing Stops For Squaring Arms
- Disappearing/Gravity Stops for T-Slots
- Support Arms
- T-Slot Across Front Edge of Table
- Ball Transfers in Table
- Additional T-Slots in Table
- Additional Hand Slots in Table
- Full Nylatron Table Cover
- 48” travel in lieu of 36”
- Automatic Power Swing-Away Backgauge
- High Speed Hydraulic System
- Impact Pads for Hold Down Cylinders
- Additional Hold Downs
- Independent Activation of Hold Downs
- Automatic Lubrication System
- 2 Position Power Rake Adjustment
- Infinitely Variable Power Blade Gap Adjustment
- Paint Color
- Shear Blades
- Oil Cooler
- Pneumatic Sheet Supports
- Onsite Training
- Light Curtain Safety Barriers
- Physical Barriers/Cages
- Compliance Options
- CNC Square Gauge Systems
- *Other lengths of Shears and Special Process/Cut To Length Line Shears Are Available Per Special Quote
- FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OPTIONS:CLICK HERE
- Custom Freight
STANDARD INDUSTRIAL Hydraulic Shear AS1500-10
Cap. to Mild Steel (A36)
1-1/2" x 10'
Cap. to Stainless steel
1" x 10'
Shearing tons available
# of hold down cylinders
Bore of hold downs
Hold down tons of force
*Other Lengths of 1-1/2" Shears Are Available Per Special Quote
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 5 YEAR – STANDARD Parts & Limited Onsite Labor