Invest in a Baileigh hydraulic box and pan brake to increase production in heavier gauges and reduce manual labor. Just load the material, program the auto-stop, and control the bending process through the foot pedal.
We offer hydraulic brakes from 4 to 10 feet in length with 10- to 14-gauge mild steel capacities. The completeness of our line of brakes makes it unique in the industry. No other company ranges from small manual models up to the size, power, and precision of our BB-12010H and 12010-NC models.
Each hydraulic sheet metal brake from Baileigh Industrial:
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Lets you operate the clamping and bending leaf with a convenient foot pedal.
- Includes 11 to 26 hardened steel fingers for shaping boxes and pans of varying sizes.
- Saves time and ensures repeatability through its programmable auto-stop.
- Provides structural strength with a heavy electro-welded steel framework to prevent distortion and maintain accuracy over many years of hard use.
- Comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of expert reps whenever you need troubleshooting or advice on a project.