- Huth / Ben Pearson is excited to announce the new BP-11, combining Huth's and Ben Pearson's strengths, quality design and features in one package.
- The BP-11 is operated by a knee control or push button for bending. For precise bends, a depth-of-bend selector controls how deep each bend is. The BP-11 features Huth's I-beam construction with the maintenance-free guide plate. This bender is our new alternative for shops which have higher volume or need repetative precise bending.
- The BP-11 is the bender only and it can be ordered with any die package but is shown above with the most popular die package, 62898 Super 110 die package
- Automatic and Manual depth-of-bend selector
- Easy to use knee pad control
- Push button control
- Sleek-designed main frame provides maximum clearance for hard-to-bend pipes or when using bend data.
- Designed to accommodate Ben Pearson bending dies and end-finishing tooling.
- Uses a double-ended cylinder for both solid and segmented end finishing.
- Easy toggle clamp design for clamping collets
- Features Ben Pearson quick-disconnect end-finishing tooling.
- Powered by a 5-HP motor.
- Tooling not included.
- 62898 Super 110 Die Package
- 62140 Super 120 Die Package
- 62141 Super 120-7 Die Package
- 62213 Super 150 Die Package
- 62180 TD2 2-3/4" Die Set
- 61120 TD3 3" Die Set
- 62245 TS3 3" Swager Set
- Ben Pearson Tubing & Pipe Bender Dies
- Ben Pearson Endforming & Swaging Dies
- Ben Pearson Tube Expanders
- Custom Freight
BEN PEARSON/HUTH BP11 Bender
MANUFACTURER: BEN PEARSON (HUTH)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts