- Huth redefines expanding portability and convenience with this down-sized, air-powered expanding unit. Ideal for making flares (requires part 440-flaring segment), ball joints (requires use of ball-joint segment tools), and slip connections under the vehicle or on the bench, Mitey Mate Jr. is not a lesser expander: it delivers both the power and the accuracy you demand.
- Set to operate at 3200 psi (shop air pressure between 80 and 120 psi maximum - air regulator included in package) this pint-sized power-house puts 17,000 pounds of expanding force in your hands. 1685S Mitey Mate Jr. comes with tooling to expand 1-1/2" to 3" I.D. mufflers and pipes (15/16" ID to 4" capability with additional tooling).
- It also comes with Huth's unique Accu-Sizer system for right-on expansions, job after job. The Accu-Sizer system and calibration decals on the H1685S have been upgraded to include metric dimensions, escpecially useful to our growing list of non-US customers.
- The expander itself, with its high-impact pistol grip, removable arbor tips and simple-to-setup bulls-eye sizing adjustments, weighs only 7 pounds. All three peices together weigh only 34 pounds.
- The handy storage unit, which holds the expander, the four sement sets and one of the two detachable arbor tips, is 9" high by 10-1/2" square. The power pedal is only 8" high, 10" long, and 5" wide, and fits under the storage unit.
- Set to operate at 3200 psi (shop air pressure between 80 and 120 psi maximum**)
- 1685S includes standard expanding capacity from 1-1/2" to 3"
- Improved Accusizer system includes METRIC DIMENSIONS
- **Air regulator included in package.
- H476 3" Segment, Metric Calibrations and is CE Approved.
- Air regulator
- Small Arbor Tip #498
- Large Arbor Tip #499
- Arbor #495
- Arbor #496
- Arbor #497
- Flaring Segments
- Ball Joint Segments
- Flanging Segments
- Bead Segments
- Custom Freight
HUTH Mitey Mate Jr Portable Air-Powered Expander H1685S
ITEM: 1.5" - 3" Mitey Mate Jr Portable Air-Powered Expander
1-1/2" to 3" I.D. mufflers and pipes
(15/16" ID to 4" capability with additional tooling).
Set to operate at 3200 psi
(shop air pressure between 80 and 120 psi maximum**)
Gun Head Weight
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts