Cart is empty
- The Metal line of Radius Sheet Metal Brakes are ideal for putting a radius bend in sheet metal. Picking up where a straight brake leaves off, the 4' model radius brake can add a small 1/2" radius up to a 3-1/2" radius on your panel. Great for making stainless steel equipment for the food industry, reducing stress cracks in aluminum, building trailer caps, airplane wings, race car bodies and much more! 16 gauge steel capacity, comes standard with a small diameter radius head and 5 additional radius tubes. Add our optional back gauge for making repeat bends.
- Made in the USA
- Radius head is 1" tube for 1/2" radius
(limited to less degrees of bend than radius tubes)
- 2" tube for 1" radius
- 3" tube for 1-1/2" radius
- 4" tube for 2" radius
- 5" tube for 2-1/2" radius
- 6-5/8" tube for 3-5/16" radius
- Note: Tube sizes do not necessarily refer to finished part. Material type and thickness will affect the true finished radius
- Radius Brake Back Gauge
- Custom Freight
METAL ACE 4' Radius Brake RB4816
ITEM: 4' Radius Brake
MANUFACTURER: METAL ACE
Material thickness at full length (48")
Material thickness at 24"
Material thickness at 4"
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts