- Huth / Ben Pearson is excited to announce the new BPC-09, combining Huth's and Ben Pearson's strengths, quality design and features in one package.
- The BPC-09 is a manually operated bender using a knee control for bending and the Huth I-beam construction with the maintenance-free guide plate. This bender is our new low-cost alternative for shops just starting up, adding a second bender or replacing an old bender.
- The BPC-09 package includes the 62898 Super 110 die package. The combination of another great bender and a great tooling package make our Huth / Ben Pearson family of benders even better. The bender without tooling is Model BP-08.
- The sleek-designed main frame of the BPC-09 provides maximum clearance for hard-to-bend pipes or when using bend data for a Ben Pearson bender.
Designed to accommodate Ben Pearson bending dies and end-finishing tooling.
- Easy-to-use knee pad control.
- Manual depth-of-bend selector
- Uses a double-ended cylinder for both solid and segmented end finishing.
- Easy toggle clamp design for clamping collets
- Features Ben Pearson quick-disconnect end-finishing tooling.
- Powered by a hefty 5 horsepower motor.
- 62898 - Super 110 Die Package
- 62898 Super 110 Die Package
- 62140 Super 120 Die Package
- 62141 Super 120-7 Die Package
- 62213 Super 150 Die Package
- 62180 TD2 2-3/4" Die Set
- 61120 TD3 3" Die Set
- 62245 TS3 3" Swager Set
- Ben Pearson Tubing & Pipe Bender Dies
- Ben Pearson Endforming & Swaging Dies
- Ben Pearson Tube Expanders
- Custom Freight
BEN PEARSON BPC-09 Bender
MANUFACTURER: BEN PEARSON (HUTH)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts