- For one low price you get everything you need to bend up to 3” pipes, including tooling and instruction video.
- Huth’s HB-10 Complete Bender Package includes Huth’s newest Manual Knee Control Bender and comprehensive tooling package - everything you need to create O.E.- fit and custom-bent pipes.
- The HB-10 is Huth’s entry level bender, designed to introduce you to Huth quality while showing you the incredible profit potential that awaits you.
- The HB-10 features knee control activation, manual depth-of-bend control and 58,000 lbs. of bending power - more than enough for 3” tubing.
- As with all Huth Benders, the HB-10 features a built-in swager/expander for complete end-finishing capability - 1” to 3” tubing on the swager end and 1” to 5½” tubing on the expander end.
- Plus, you receive bending dies, end-finishing tooling and a Huth DVD - everything you need to start bending pipes for thousands of applications.
- Built-In Swager/Expander:
- The built-in heavy duty swager/expander gives you complete end-finishing capabilities - 1” to 3” tubing on the swager end and 1” to 5½” tubing on the expander end.
- With Huth's Accu-Sizer™ automatic bull's-eye expanding system, you'll be able to dial in precise expansions every time.
- Knee Control: Slim Knee Control Activation allows you to get closer to your work for quick, precise bending.
- NOW AVAILABLE WITH CE LISTING
- Comes with comprehensive tooling package and instructional DVD
- Easy-To-Use Knee Pad Control
- Manual Depth-of-Bend Indicator
- Complete Manual Control
- 58,000 lbs of bending power - More than enough for 3" tubing
- Agricultural Cylinders
- Flat Tool Tray
- Bending Die Retainer
- Heavy-Duty Swager/Expander
- Rugged I-Beam Construction
- Exclusive Safety-Guard Package
- Front Swivel Casters w/o Brakes
- 220V, 60 Hz Operation. Single-Phase requires 30 amp service. Three-Phase requires 20 amp service.
- *HB-10 package comes as listed only. Additional tooling available at extra charge.
- We have upgraded a number of electrical components to improve reliability. The control button box has been taken away from the "front" of the bender, and replaced by a rotary switch on the side of the frame. This also opens more space between the bending area and the operator. Some supporting components have been upgraded as well.
- These changes improve the lifetime value of the Model 1600/HB-10. They are often in service for 25 years or more! This change reduces the total number of components required for the same amount of quality and function. If anything does eventually need replacing, they are easier, and less expensive overall, to replace.
- This new control is the same one you will find on our new HB-05 model.
- Please call 386-304-3720 with any questions.
- 028 Die Package
- 028 Die Package Tooling
- 1992 3" Tooling Package
- 1993 3" Tooling Package
- 1995 2-3/4" Tooling Package
- 1997 2-3/4" Short Tooling Package
- 1988 3" End Finishing Package
- 1989 1-7/8" Optional Package
- Huth Pipe & Tube Bending Dies
- Swage Dies
- Reducing Dies
- Ball Joint Tools - Female
- Flaring/Flanging Tools
- Header Collector Tool
- Clamp Collets (All Models After Jan ‘85)
- Huth Tube Expanders
- Custom Freight
HUTH HB-10 Complete Manual Knee Control Bender with 028 Die Package
1" - 3" Tubing
1" to 5-1/2" Tubing
Electrics (please specify)
220V, 60 Hz Operation.
Single-Phase requires 30 amp service.
Three-Phase requires 20 amp service.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts
RELATED TOOLING: CALL FOR PRICE