Cart is empty
- Designed to improve overall Ironworker Performance
- Contains Punches and Dies to produce the following size round holes: 3/16". 5/16", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 13/16", 15/16", and 1-1/16"
- The Back Gauge utilizes a positive stop attachment that is fitted to the back of the Ironworker ensuing accurate shearing out to 48"
- Punch and Die Storage Tray easily mounts to either side of the output shoot
- The 48" Back Gauge speeds up production on repeatable cuts by providing an adjustable stop for the flat bar shear and angle shear.
- The Fabricator’s protractor increase accuracy on the punch and flat bar shear workstations by guiding your work piece and is gauged at 15° increments through 180° featuring a straight edge and reversible design
- Coper Notcher Gauging Table Kit includes adjustable fences and handles quickly and easily guides your material for perfect repeatable actions
- A Gauging table kit includes adjustable fences and handles quickly and easily guide your material for perfect repeatable actions
- Punch diameter must meet or exceed the thickness of your material
- Super bright LED light with M12 connections has a powerful magnetic base allowing users to attach the light to any Ironworker surface and move as needed.
- Made of durable steel for long life
- Long lasting averages between 3,000 and 5,000 impacts
- The Quick change punch assembly accepts both standard and oversize punch and die sets
- The 3/8” thick, 12” x 16” gauging table that adds precision to your punch workstation
EDWARDS Ultimate Productivity Packs AC2800
ITEM: Ultimate Productivity Pack for Ironworkers