- Model SRH Plate Bending Rolls are initial-pinch type, easy to operate and moderately priced. The frames are amply-sized welded steel to assure rigidity and stability. The SAE 1050 steel rolls with high tensile strength are induction hardened to 56 - 60 HRC. The upper and lower front rolls are driven by brake-motor through heavily proportioned planetary gearbox. The brake-motor provides rapid stopping of rolls rotation. To clamp and drive the plate, the lower roll is easily hydraulically adjusted from the control console. To bend the plate, the rear roll, journalled in roller bearings, is also hydraulically adjusted. The drop end is hydraulically operated to allow the bent material to be taken out of the machine. The upper front roll is designed with a support system. A hydraulic system built into the base of the machine supplies power for the roll adjustments and drop end operation. A cone bending attachment is standard equipment, and the rear roll can be hydraulically tilted to facilitate the cone rolling procedure. Controls for all functions are mounted in a movable control console which allows the operator to position himself for convenience and ease of operation. Two electronic digital readouts show the positions of the adjustable rolls, have programmable roll position pre-set and memory and are mounted in the control console. A manual central lubrication system is standard equipment. Emergency-stop wires are mounted at the front and rear of the machine and an emergency-stop palm button is also provided. Electric and hydraulic components are from well-known international companies. The machine is built according to stringent European Community standards and bears the CE mark. Two operating manuals are supplied with the machine.
- *Based on steel up to 36,000 PSI Yield Strength.
With prebending, resulting flat ends are 1-1/2 to 2 times plate thickness or less.
Proportional capacities in other material, width and thicknesses.
Cone bending capacity is 50% of each the length and thickness capacities.
* Models rated at 2 times upper roll diameter.
FPM - Feet per minute.
HP is the nearest equivalent to the Kw of the motor on the machine.
- Heavily proportioned, welded-steel frame for rigidity and stability
- Brake-motor for rapid stopping of rolls rotation
- Hydraulically powered adjustment of the rear roll, lower front roll and drop end induction hardened rolls.
- Grooves in rolls for 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" round bar.
- Cone bending attachment; rolls tiltable to facilitate cone rolling.
- 2-Electronic digital readouts for the positions of the rear (bending) roll and the lower front roll, each with preset feature
- Hydraulic system with motor and controls mounted in the machine frame
- Electrics for 3/60/220/440
- Movable control console
- Low voltage at the control. Emergency stop control. Safety cables at front and rear of machine.
- 2-Operating manuals/parts list in English
- Custom Freight
COLE-TUVE Hydraulic Initial-Pinch Plate Bending Roll with Power Rear Roll SRH-6-180
MANUFACTURER: COLE-TUVE / SAHINLER
Capacity (Mild Steel)
Diameter of the rolls
6' x 5/16"
8' x 5/16"
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Other capacities available on request.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts