- Both machines have a 5" round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
- Constructed of heavy gage steel for long life.
- Tanks lined with high quality Uniroyal polyurethane that is oven cured.
- Included with purchase is a complete fluid system, sound reduction lid and anchor bolts. These items are not pictured with machine.
- Available in single or three phase power and in all voltages.
- Simple reliable design will give years of trouble free service. Thousands sold.
- This machine is available in all international voltages and hertz, both single and three phase. No converters are used. The correct motor for local voltage and hertz will be installed.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Complete fluid system
- Sound reduction lid
- Anchor bolts
- 110v Timer (for DB300 only)
- Media & compound starter kit for steel: Includes 150 pounds of ceramic media 7/8 x 3/8 ACTS SF and five gallons of VF-100 heavy duty compound
- Media & compound starter kit for aluminum: Includes 100 pounds of plastic media 1 x 3/4 Wedge X and five gallons of VF-77 general purpose cleaner compound.
- Dividers for 300DB Vibratory Finishing Tank: Divide tank so that you can run two different types of media and deburr aluminum and steel at the same time. Compartmentalize machine to reduce part impingement on soft material. Divide tank so that very small parts can be run with small media in one section while utilizing the reminder of the tank for other parts. Easy to install. Economically priced. Always available.
- Sound Abatement Covers: Made with durable poly plastic material. Custom sized to fit each machine. Easy to use. Comes with rust proof stainless steel bolt for attaching to machine.
- Width: 18”
- Length: 33-1/2”
- Thickness: 3/16”
- Weight in lbs: 5
- The 7 gallon bucket is used with all sizes of the vibratory bowls & the 300DB to circulate the compound mixture through the machine with our submersible pump. This pail is ideal for the application. It is the perfect height to hold the submersible pump on the bracket. It also fits the clean out screens and is the optimal height to reduce splashing and loss of media when doing a clean out. The right tool for the important role that water and compound play in the deburring process.
- Height: 20"
- Diameter: 12"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Custom Freight
C&M TOPLINE 3 cu. ft. Mr Deburr Rectangular Vibratory Finishing Tank 300DB - MADE IN USA!
3 Cu. Ft.
Inside tank dimensions
Length 31" x Depth 13" x Width 13.5"
1 HP, Single Phase or 3 Phase
110 volts @ 60 hertz or 220 volts @ 60 hertz
*Includes Pallet Weight
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts